A Few Words About Call Center Sales Pro
Call Center Sales Pro was at its inception a consultancy formed in 2014 by then Minneapolis-based Janet Livingston to help outsource call centers and telephone answering services take the pain out of growing their business. Janet Livingston, CEO of Call Center Sales Pro, is a call center and telephone answering service veteran, with twenty–five years of industry experience. She functions as a revenue growth authority helping leading telephone answering services and call centers expand their businesses and increase profitability. As the consulting side of the business grew, we received many requests to start our own call center / answering service due to the expertise of our upper management team.
Call Center Sales Pro now operates 4 call centers geographically dispersed across the United States in Seymour, TN, Berkley, CA, Redding, CA and Toledo, OH. Our corporate office is strategically located near Knoxville Tennessee, selected for its quality workforce and low cost of living. This stable geographic region, in the heartland of America, provides the ideal place to further hone our identity and grow our corporate culture, one infused with time-honored American values. Our motto sums this up nicely: “Number one in quality, number one in customer service, and number one in value.”
History of CCSP
1995: Industry veteran Janet Livingston founded Answer Center America Inc. and expertly grew it into a BPO firm that received recognition on the prestigious INC 500 list as well as the INC 5000 list.
- 2010: After retiring from her decades-long career in telephone answering service call centers, Janet Livingston took on a handful of clients on a consulting basis to occupy her time.
- 2014: A couple of clients quickly snowballed into the birth of a new company, Call Center Sales Pro. With a focus on comprehensive analysis, Janet's approach provides centers with holistic recommendations to improve all aspects of operations, enabling outsource call centers and telephone answering services to take the pain out of growing their businesses.
- 2016: Call Center Sales Pro moves to the south, opening doors to a new Seymour, TN office with strategic plans to grow its national network from the Knoxville region:
- 2017: Answering Service One is created to provide telephone answering services to businesses in need of call center support.
- 2018: New Connections Communications Services joins the Call Center Sales Pro network
- 2018: Redding Answering Service joins the Call Center Sales Pro network
- 2019: Seagate Connections joins the Call Center Sales Pro network
- 2019: Call Center Sales Pro introduces business process outsourcing (BPO) with services including sales, marketing, end-to-end consulting, comprehensive billing service and support, vendor management, and other custom services for their call center clients. A divestment from the California-based medical portfolio begins a transition to centralize operations at the Seymour, TN corporate campus of Call Center Sales Pro.
- 2019: Recognizing a need to develop an overarching brand that is representative of a wide family of evolving services, ONE Business Solutions is introduced.
- 2020: After growing 250 percent in three years, Call Center Sales Pro becomes a Knoxville-Area Chamber Investor and is awarded their prestigious Pinnacle Business Award in the "Women-Owned Business Excellence" category, and wins ranking #1711 by Inc. Magazine's 2020 Fastest Growing Companies in America, marking the sixth and best recognition of a Livingston-led company by Inc. Magazine.